Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help

  • Norm Vine
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 30 9:18 AM
      Do you know if he is deceased? You could try the social security index at family search.com or if you have an idea of when he was in the Navy you might be able to write for a copy of his miltary record. Good luck.

      Norm

      snugs20 <snugs20@...> wrote:
      I am stumped i am working on my grandfathers side of the tree and i
      have no information all of his family is gone to my knowledge all i
      have is a name. How should i go about looking info up on him. His
      name was Robert Lee Clark. I know he served in the navy. My mom has
      no real information on him

      thanks

      Crytal
      researching England,Locke,Clark,gibson,napper,Dorton

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Marilynn
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 31, 2011
        Does anyone know if/where obits are available from StaatsZeitung of New York
        City?