Need help

  • snugs20
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 29, 2003
      I am stumped i am working on my grandfathers side of the tree and i
      have no information all of his family is gone to my knowledge all i
      have is a name. How should i go about looking info up on him. His
      name was Robert Lee Clark. I know he served in the navy. My mom has
      no real information on him

      thanks

      Crytal
      researching England,Locke,Clark,gibson,napper,Dorton
    • Marilynn
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 31, 2011
        Does anyone know if/where obits are available from StaatsZeitung of New York
        City?