Re: [Genealogy Research Club] What is the best website for membership?

  • Forrest G. Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Hi Sarah!

      Click on Favorite links below. If you are new to genealogy and Mail
      lists you might want to got to New to Genealogy instead it has the same
      links and also some helpful tips.

      Welcome to the group and good luck!

      ><>Forrest Plumstead<>< San Antonio, TX, USA
      Family Web Page http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/
      New to Genealogy?
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/Plumstead/genbeginner.html
      Favorite Links
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/Plumstead/favorite%20links
      .html
      Researching PLUMSTEAD, CLEMENS, HEALD, HOBSON, MARTIN, RISSER, SCHROEDER,
      THAYER, WIRTH

      On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:13:11 -0000 "Sarah" <kaligirl_83@...>
      writes:
      Hi I am Sarah and new to this group. I have been looking on the internet
      and a bunch of sites need subscriptions in order to access them. What are
      your favorites?

      Sarah

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/