researching my roots/Crowell,Quintero,and others...

  • Ron Crowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      From: crowellbyron <crowellbyron@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: june 16,2003Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] researching my roots...

      hello,I am researching my families roots--Crowell from ? toClear Lake, Iowa to National City,
      California;Quintero from California;Byron & Abson
      from England to Canada to Greeley, Colorado to San Diego,California;and Rossiter from ?
      to Iowa toSan Diego, California. Also,I am looking into the surnames Hewett
      (Ia.),and Midyette (N.C.);I am somewhat new to this group and have only been
      researching since June 2002,I started this because my aunt has alot
      of great stories about my grandparents that I wanted to learn more
      and hopefully share with her {she's 88 years old} all the great
      things I discover along the way.thanks in advance for any help
      Ron & Deb Crowell