Re: Ally's Genealogy.com question

  • jimhargey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2003
      -
      Hi Kirsten,

      I went in to Ancestry.com with my surname HARGEY and in one of the
      directories Births,Deaths and Marriages when I clicked on the view of
      the 45 hits one came up with the Tudor Roll of the Blood Royal have
      you any idea what this may be ???
      Jim Hargey jimhargey@...

      -- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dragonfly77_99"

      <notjomama2000@y...>