Andersons in Franklin/Williamson Co. Tennessee

  • an1953dolin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2003
      Hi. I am seeking to locate any living relatives in Tennessee.
      Specifically From the William Anderson Family.
      He is my Great Grandfather. My Grandfather was Percy Anderson (DOB
      1903)and his mother I believe was Talla McMillian, I believe he was
      born out of wedlock.
      I know I have numerous relatives in the Franklin TN area as my
      grandparents took me to visit them when I was a child, unfortunately
      I can't remember any names.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      You may reply directly to my email.
      Keith Anderson