HERRMANN

  • elstveit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2003
      I'm looking for Desiderius Herrmann bor: 20-05-1863 in Bad
      Rippoldsau in Germany,he went to the USA in 1889,
      his brother severin Herrmann born: 4-10-1866 went to the USA in 1884,
      and Mathias Herrmann born 1858.
      Who can gice me info about the family Herrmann.
      Greetings Els
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2008
        I too am interested, sorry so late please contact me

        Thank You
        Andrea
        angee_bug@...

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "elstveit"
        <elstveit@...> wrote:

        > I'm looking for Desiderius Herrmann bor: 20-05-1863 in Bad
        > Rippoldsau in Germany,he went to the USA in 1889,
        > his brother severin Herrmann born: 4-10-1866 went to the USA in 1884,
        > and Mathias Herrmann born 1858.
        > Who can gice me info about the family Herrmann.
        > Greetings Els

      • solsen8
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2008
          Sorry for the bad post!

          Here is what I wanted to post -

          I found this at www.findagrave.com -

          Severin Hermann -

          http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?
          page=gr&GSln=Herrmann&GSfn=s&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GR
          id=9612846&

          and when I search Mathias I get these results - there are a few that
          look close -

          http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?
          page=gsr&GSln=Herrmann&GSfn=m&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GScntry=4&GSob=n&G
          Ssr=41&

          For Severin I would email the person who created the memorial - she
          says in her profile that she has Hermann anscestors.

          Hope this helps!
          Stacey Olsen

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea"