Re: My maiden name is Cote

  • Rebecca Betz-Festa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8 8:35 AM
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "michelle elizabeth
      thomas" <methomas7716@h...> wrote:
      > I am looking for information on relatives of Raymond Cote of
      Amherst,
      > MA (who recently as 1999 passed away).

      Hi Michelle:

      There are 5 Raymond Cote in the Social Security Death Index (SSDI)
      for Massachusetts who died in 1999.

      Raymond J. Cote - last residence - Lowell
      b. 17 Aug 1917
      d. 06 Aug 1999

      Raymond J. Cote - last residence - Amherst
      b. 19 Feb 1926
      d. 19 Sept 1999

      Raymond A. Cote - last residence - ?
      b. 28 Aug 1935
      d. 26 June 1999

      Raymond Cote - last residence - Lowell
      b. 16 March 1921
      d. 08 March 1999

      Raymond A. Cote - last residence - Cape Neddich, ME
      b. 13 June 1912
      D. 06 Jan 1999

      You can write the Social Security Office and get a copy of the
      application for the SS# - it will have the names of his parents,
      including his mothers maiden name.

      If the Raymond J. Cote b. 19 Feb 1926 is your grandfather, he is
      listed on the 1930 Census (at age 4) with Louis J. Cote (father),
      Mary E. Cote (mother), four sisters and Mary Lawler (listed as mother-
      in-law of Louis Cote - i.e. - mother of Mary E. Cote). If you don't
      have a subscription to ancestry.com, I will forward you the rest of
      the information from the 1930 Census.

      Good luck with your search!

      Rebecca