My maiden name is Cote

  • michelle elizabeth thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2003
      I am looking for information on relatives of Raymond Cote of Amherst,
      MA (who recently as 1999 passed away). The only relatives that I know
      of are his two brothers Joseph Cote and Francis Cote of Easthampton,
      MA. If anyone knows of who I am talking about, please let me know,
      because I would information on my family. I am the daughter of
      Raymond's younger son Brian Howard Cote and my name id Michelle
      Elizabth (Cote) Thomas. Thank you to anyone who can help.
    • Rebecca Betz-Festa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "michelle elizabeth
        thomas" <methomas7716@h...> wrote:
        > I am looking for information on relatives of Raymond Cote of
        Amherst,
        > MA (who recently as 1999 passed away).

        Hi Michelle:

        There are 5 Raymond Cote in the Social Security Death Index (SSDI)
        for Massachusetts who died in 1999.

        Raymond J. Cote - last residence - Lowell
        b. 17 Aug 1917
        d. 06 Aug 1999

        Raymond J. Cote - last residence - Amherst
        b. 19 Feb 1926
        d. 19 Sept 1999

        Raymond A. Cote - last residence - ?
        b. 28 Aug 1935
        d. 26 June 1999

        Raymond Cote - last residence - Lowell
        b. 16 March 1921
        d. 08 March 1999

        Raymond A. Cote - last residence - Cape Neddich, ME
        b. 13 June 1912
        D. 06 Jan 1999

        You can write the Social Security Office and get a copy of the
        application for the SS# - it will have the names of his parents,
        including his mothers maiden name.

        If the Raymond J. Cote b. 19 Feb 1926 is your grandfather, he is
        listed on the 1930 Census (at age 4) with Louis J. Cote (father),
        Mary E. Cote (mother), four sisters and Mary Lawler (listed as mother-
        in-law of Louis Cote - i.e. - mother of Mary E. Cote). If you don't
        have a subscription to ancestry.com, I will forward you the rest of
        the information from the 1930 Census.

        Good luck with your search!

        Rebecca