I'm new to group!

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi, I'm just a beginner. I've been researching my husband's family.
      Surnames are Kidd, French, Whelan. And that's about all we know of
      right now. My mom's been researching our side of the family for
      years but this is the first time I've tried it myself. If anyone
      could tell my about finding documentation and the importance of it,
      I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!