Ancestry.com and SSDI

  • Forrest G Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      I was doing some research today and found some World Family Tree hits and
      an SSDI hit but the SSDI had a padlock on it. Thinking it was a mistake
      I clicked on the SSDI link and got the message that I needed a
      subscription in order to access that information. This is a very foolish
      mistake on the part of Ancesty.com as there are soooo many other free
      sources of SSDI that nobody is going to subscribe for that information.
      Just thought I would pass this along.

      ><> Forrest Plumstead <><
      www.freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com Plumstead and Associated Families

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!