Surname

  • jimhargey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 12:51 AM
      I am looking for the Hargey/hargy from Glenarm Antrim any help me out.

      Jim Hargey
    • Margaret
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
        I'm looking for my family surname is Dowden
      • Mary Lou
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
          Margaret,

          My name is Mary Lou and I do look ups. If you want/need my help, please send me
          specific names, dates, places, spouses, siblings when known, to help me identify them as your family.
          Thanks,
          Mary Lou

          Margaret <margaretlh1978@...> wrote:

          I'm looking for my family surname is Dowden

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          document.write('');