New Member

  • RAZZIRAZZ@cs.com
    Message 1 of 93 , May 22, 2003
      Hello All,

      My name is Jim Razzi. I'm a professional writer and although I realize that
      this list is dedicated to researching one's own family tree, I'm desperately
      searching for a long lost (and dear) female friend. We were last together in
      1950 when we were both nineteen and I'm at a loss on where or how to start
      looking for her. All I have is her name and surname and the address she lived at
      when we were going together.

      I have spoken to one or two "Internet sleuths" and they told me they might be
      able to help if I knew her exact date of birth, which I don't. But I was
      hoping that I might be able to find out by coming in through the back door, so to
      speak. In other words, see if I could find a record of her birth by
      researching the family name. Could anyone tell me if that's possible, probably or
      practical?

      Thanks,
      Regards_____Jim
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from