Redding - 1891 census look-up request

  • tina19721
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003
      Hello,

      I am trying to find out as much information about my great
      grandfathers father as I can. I have been waiting a long while for a
      photocopy of my great grandfathers birth certificate but no joy!

      My great grandfathers name was Joseph Redding born in 1880 in
      Dublin, Ireland. He was living with Elinor Swann & her family in
      Cambridge on 1881 census. His mothers name was Mary born 1860/61. In
      1901 census they were living in Newton-In-Makerfield, Lancashire
      which is now Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside. Mary was listed as a
      widow in 1901.

      I am hoping that his father was still alive in 1891.

      If you can find me any information I would be grateful.

      Many thanks