May 21 - Birthmother's birthdate

  • pastunknown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003
      Just wanted to post a birthday wish to my birth mother, where ever
      she may be. I was adopted 37 years ago (when I was 3) in NC. I
      have been trying to gain info on my roots but NC is very closed on
      their adoptions. However I have learned that my birth mother's date
      of birth was May 21, 1940.

      To anyone who knows of someone who has a birthday on May 21 and
      definitely has 2 daughters (approximately 45 & 43 years old now),
      please wish her a happy birthday from the daughter that is searching
      for her.

      Wish I could post some type of national announcement tomorrow to
      wish everyone that has a birthday on May 21 and will be turning 63
      and gave up a daughter for adoption, your child is looking for you!

      Tammy