Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Please Help

  • debra philp
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003
      hi my surnames are philp banes phillippi////// keys crago ruse kigerfrom pa and ohio but dont have much on them besides what i knowthanks

      Sharon Workman <workman@...> wrote:Hi, Kari!

      I'm delighted to see this list become active. Joined recently and wondered where everyone was.

      Could we have some details? What are you trying to find with those four surnames?

      Sharon
      Ancestor Chronicles: Our Kin And Their Times
      http://groups.msn.com/AncestorChroniclesOurKinAndTheirTimes/
      Please visit, join, and share your family stories