hello

  • outlaw69132001
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2003
      iam looking for my aunt e phillippi last knowen where about is pa
      the rest og the surnames are keys ruse crago kiger pa last knowen
      and philp banes pa also but my dad was ohio but passed away his name
      was david philp and hade some cus in cleveland but dont know if the
      are still there or not thanks for any help debra philp
    • outlaw69132001
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 21, 2004
        iam still looking for my aunt eleanor phillippi and the rest of the
        family philp banes and the other side of the family is keys crago
        kiger ruse thanks for any info please
      • outlaw69132001
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 26, 2005
          hi there u all iam back online now

          iam still working on these sernames ruse kiger keys my mom side my dads
          side philp bane and my aunt eleanor married name phillippi,,,,,, and my
          cus mike and deanise philp that fars i know still in cleveland
        • virginia
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 25, 2006
            hello all,frist of all i am new to this family research,i don't know
            where to start.i am doing a search on my mother's side and i am
            starting with my great grandmother and her born name is schmit,all i
            know is her name is elweena schmit she came over to the states from
            germany and is a full blooded german,and she married a webster,and
            would like any info on any hagerman name thanks virginia
          • Suanne
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 27, 2006
              --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "virginia"
              <vhagerman@...> wrote:

              > hello all,frist of all i am new to this family research,i don't know
              > where to start.i am doing a search on my mother's side and i am
              > starting with my great grandmother and her born name is schmit,all i
              > know is her name is elweena schmit she came over to the states from
              > germany and is a full blooded german,and she married a webster,and
              > would like any info on any hagerman name thanks virginia

              On Ancestry.com, I found an Elwena Schmidt married to Henry J Webster
              living in Hannibal, MO. According the census records she was born in
              Illinois and her parents were born in Germany.

              Suanne