Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: my names

  • debra philp
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2003
      hi my surnames i know of are philp banes phillippi//// keys ruse kiger crago these are the one i know of so far in my family i dont much that back yet iam still working on it thanks

      Norm Vine <norm7992@...> wrote:You need to provide more information to get help. Norm

      Kaye Crettenden wrote:--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nola
      " wrote:
      > Hello Group,
      > My names i am searching are,
      > Langford,Box,Thorne,Russell,Vincent,Eapps,Davis,Evans and Davies,
      > if anyone can help please email me.

      Nola,
      know of a Langford/Vincent descendant in Victoria. Email me and I'll
      give you her details.
      Kaye.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT