Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: my names

  • Patty Nelson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2003
      Hi, I have a Edna Loretta Davis and a Joseph Davis. Does any of those names
      sound familar. Edna was born in Pa. Please send any information that you
      might have on them. Thanking you in advance.

      Patty

      >From: "Kaye Crettenden" <kayec@...>
      >To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: my names
      >Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 09:16:38 -0000
      >
      >--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nola
      ><dolphinluva2002@y...>" <dolphinluva2002@y...> wrote:
      > > Hello Group,
      > > My names i am searching are,
      > > Langford,Box,Thorne,Russell,Vincent,Eapps,Davis,Evans and Davies,
      > > if anyone can help please email me.
      >
      >Nola,
      >know of a Langford/Vincent descendant in Victoria. Email me and I'll
      >give you her details.
      >Kaye.

    • debra philp
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2003
        hi my surnames i know of are philp banes phillippi//// keys ruse kiger crago these are the one i know of so far in my family i dont much that back yet iam still working on it thanks

        Norm Vine <norm7992@...> wrote:You need to provide more information to get help. Norm

        Kaye Crettenden wrote:--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nola
        " wrote:
        > Hello Group,
        > My names i am searching are,
        > Langford,Box,Thorne,Russell,Vincent,Eapps,Davis,Evans and Davies,
        > if anyone can help please email me.

        Nola,
        know of a Langford/Vincent descendant in Victoria. Email me and I'll
        give you her details.
        Kaye.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT