Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Please Help

  • Sharon Workman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 1:02 PM
      Hi, Kari!

      I'm delighted to see this list become active. Joined recently and wondered where everyone was.

      Could we have some details? What are you trying to find with those four surnames?

      Sharon
      Ancestor Chronicles: Our Kin And Their Times
      http://groups.msn.com/AncestorChroniclesOurKinAndTheirTimes/
      Please visit, join, and share your family stories

    • debra philp