Maria Concette Palmisano

  • Nancy Mancuso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      I'm look for my grandmother daughter she came with her mother
      and her sister into this country on August 20,1903. She was born
      in Termini Imerese Italy in 1902.I look to see if she was on the 1905
      census record and no show,so I think she may had die in 1903-1904.
      In 1905 their is a son born in Kenosha Wis his name is Philip
      Palmisano. Her parent name are Mary and Sam Palmisano can someone
      help me out.If you need more information please let me known.

      Thank You Nancy Mancuso