FOUND

  • spotzy2002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      I thought that I'd post this to encourage others. I, with my
      brothers, help found a whole line of Sergeants that I knew existed,
      but had no way to find them directly. My cousin [86 y/o] and I
      visited for four wonderful days last week! My bro had stumbled onto
      Ancestry.com message boards and sent the url to me. When in doubt,
      contact people that "may" be related. My contact has made my "year"
      and it's only May 1st! D. Brown
      Researching:
      Gode Reynolds
      Spotz Rudy