Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Researching - Redding family tree.

  • Forrest G. Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Click on the New to Genealogy link in the signature box below. You will
      find useful genealogy sites and tools there as well as some helpful tips.

      Happy Hunting!

      ><>Forrest Plumstead<>< San Antonio, TX, USA
      Family Web Page http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/
      New to Genealogy?
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/Plumstead/genbeginner.html
      Favorite Links
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/Plumstead/favorite%20links
      .html
      Researching PLUMSTEAD, CLEMENS, HEALD, HOBSON, MARTIN, RISSER, SCHROEDER,
      THAYER, WIRTH

      On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:49:17 -0000 "tina19721" <tina.conn@...>
      writes:
      Hello

      I am new. I am researching the redding family tree. I have not got very
      far yet. My great grandfather was Joseph Redding Born in Dublin. In 1881
      census he was a visitor to Swann family in Cambridge. In 1901 he was
      living in Newton-Le-Willows with his mother who by then

      was a widow.

      I cannot find Mary Redding so I am working on the theory that Joseph

      was illegitimate but I do not know this for sure.

      Any fresh input would be appreciated.

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!