Burial 2 X Reddington found when researching Redding - St Helens - North West

  • tina19721
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2003
      I have come across two Reddingtons whilst researching my own family
      tree. I hope this information will be of use to somebody.

      John Reddington aged 25 years buried on 12 Nov 1895

      Joseph Reddington aged 20 months buried on 12 Oct 1883.

      If they belong to you let me know I have a little bit more
      information.