Researching - Redding family tree.

  • tina19721
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2003
      Hello

      I am new. I am researching the redding family tree. I have not got
      very far yet. My great grandfather was Joseph Redding Born in Dublin.
      In 1881 census he was a visitor to Swann family in Cambridge. In
      1901 he was living in Newton-Le-Willows with his mother who by then
      was a widow.

      I cannot find Mary Redding so I am working on the theory that Joseph
      was illegitimate but I do not know this for sure.

      Any fresh input would be appreciated.