New Member -- Success Stories

  • Elizabeth Powell Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2003
      My name is Elizabeth Powell Crowe, and I'm a new member.

      I am writing Genealogy Online 7th Edition and I'm looking for online
      success stories.

      Does anyone have an example of how NARA, LOC, Bureau of Nat. &
      Imm.,census records, Ellis Island, or any other online resource
      helped you break down a brick wall?

      Also, I am looking for any LOCAL resources online for vital records,
      etc.

      I'll be glad to hear from you here, or back channel at my Comcast
      address!