Beginner Help Page

  • Forrest G. Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2003
      I have set up a page of helpful hints, links, and a Free Genealogy
      program, for beginners. Click on the link next to New to Genealogy in
      the signature block.

      ><>Forrest Plumstead<>< San Antonio, TX, USA
      Family Web Page http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/
      New to Genealogy?
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/Plumstead/genbeginner.html
      Researching PLUMSTEAD,
      BELL,CLEMENS,DOEHRING,GILDEHAUS,HEALD,HOBSON,MARTIN,RISSER,SCHROEDER,
      SIMPSON,SPERRY,THAYER,VINKE,WIRTH,ZANDERS

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com