LOOKING FOR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  • littlecc36
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2003
      I am looking for John L.Eppley orphaned a 9yrs .His relatives
      immigrated from Rubr valley in Germany to Pennsylvania.If you have
      any information or know where i can look for this at please let me
      know I would say he was born in the late 1800's.
      THANK YOU.
    • Nancy Mancuso
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2003
        ---Hello,
        What year did he come into the U.S.A. are airport
        is name Eppley Airfield in Omaha Nebraska. Nancy

        http://tax.yahoo.com