Need help!

  • gfallo1954
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      I'm new to this and was wondering if there are any sites or ways to
      find out about your genealogy. Most of the sites are not free. Are
      there any good free ones? Any help would be appreciated.
    • Nancy Mancuso
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2003
        ---Hello,
        What state and county are you look for if you are
        first time do Genealogy. Something to fallow by maybe
        the other would help you out on free webpage.
        Nancy Mancuso

        Date of Birth
        Place of Birth
        Date of Death
        Place of Death
        Funeral date and Cemetery of Interment
        Spouse (Maiden Name)
        Wedding date
        Place of Wedding
        Spouse's Date and Place of Birth
        Spouse's Date and Place of Death
        Spouse's Funeral date and Cemetery of Interment
        Names of children
        Data like above
        Name of Father
        Data like above