Franklin County,Massachusetts

  • AuntieK68@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      I'm looking for any information on Lillian RICHARDSON who married John
      RICHARDSON and lived in or around Montague,Franklin County,Massachusetts..
      Lillian was born March 7,1898 and died August 25,1989. My father told me that
      this couple took in 4 children with the last name of MARTIN. Lillian I
      believe is related to the family of either GIRARD or THOMPSON. Other towns
      she lived in were Shelburne
      Falls,Baptist Corner and East Charlemont located in Franklin
      County,Massachusetts. Thanks.
      Karen Girard