Looking for relatives of Herman Dupre

  • cajonbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hi! I have a bizarre story and I was wondering if you all could help
      me out with this. My husband's grandfather, Herman Dupre, was dropped
      off on the doorstep with the name Herman Dupre pinned to him. He was
      taken in and raised by a Verret family in Houma, Louisiana. I am
      trying to find someone who may know of this or a relative. My husband
      is 34 years old and so I am guessing that Herman was born in the
      1930's. Any help anyone can give me would be great.
      Thank you!