Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Look up please

  • Cynthia C Badger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
      hope this picture helps some.
      "Forrest G. Plumstead" <fplum@...> wrote: I recently received a copy page of the 1920 census

      Here's the information
      Sheet 5A
      ED 406
      County Cuyahoga
      Name of Incorporated Place Cleveland City
      Ward 20
      State Ohio
      Index #s 37-40

      Most of the information is impossible to read, especially the names.
      Would SKS please look this up for me and either send me a transcription
      of the data, or send me an image.

      Thank you in advance.

      ><>Forrest Plumstead<>< San Antonio, TX, USA
      Researching PLUMSTEAD,
      BELL,CLEMENS,DOEHRING,GILDEHAUS,HEALD,HOBSON,MARTIN,RISSER,SCHROEDER,
      SIMPSON,SPERRY,THAYER,VINKE,WIRTH,ZANDERS

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT