Look up please

  • Forrest G. Plumstead
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 8:02 PM
      I recently received a copy page of the 1920 census

      Here's the information
      Sheet 5A
      ED 406
      County Cuyahoga
      Name of Incorporated Place Cleveland City
      Ward 20
      State Ohio
      Index #s 37-40

      Most of the information is impossible to read, especially the names.
      Would SKS please look this up for me and either send me a transcription
      of the data, or send me an image.

      Thank you in advance.

      ><>Forrest Plumstead<>< San Antonio, TX, USA
      Researching PLUMSTEAD,
      BELL,CLEMENS,DOEHRING,GILDEHAUS,HEALD,HOBSON,MARTIN,RISSER,SCHROEDER,
      SIMPSON,SPERRY,THAYER,VINKE,WIRTH,ZANDERS

    • Cynthia C Badger
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 8:23 AM
        hope this picture helps some.
        "Forrest G. Plumstead" <fplum@...> wrote: I recently received a copy page of the 1920 census

        Here's the information
        Sheet 5A
        ED 406
        County Cuyahoga
        Name of Incorporated Place Cleveland City
        Ward 20
        State Ohio
        Index #s 37-40

        Most of the information is impossible to read, especially the names.
        Would SKS please look this up for me and either send me a transcription
        of the data, or send me an image.

        Thank you in advance.

        ><>Forrest Plumstead<>< San Antonio, TX, USA
        Researching PLUMSTEAD,
        BELL,CLEMENS,DOEHRING,GILDEHAUS,HEALD,HOBSON,MARTIN,RISSER,SCHROEDER,
        SIMPSON,SPERRY,THAYER,VINKE,WIRTH,ZANDERS

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Nancy Mancuso
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 8:50 AM
          ---Hello,
          I'm a Geneealogy Research for the Douglas County
          in Nebraska.I would be glad to help you out.
          I'm a member,so if you need help let me known.
          All research is done at Omaha Public Library.
          Let me known Nancy

          http://tax.yahoo.com