new need help

  • littlecc36
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2003
      Hello! I'am new at this please any advise on how to find information
      I would appericated. Espically how to to get free infomation. Thank
      you all
    • Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2003
        Hi Littlecc36;
        First you have to give us a strting point:) Who you are looking for,
        where they were and when or as much as you know. There are lots of
        free sites on the internet. Remember though, to prove your line you
        should verify any references you find.
        Al Parsons
        Duncan, BC, Canada
        Researching: PARSONS, EDWARDS, KELLY, TUTTY, HANNAM and many more
        mostly in Canada, some US and UK.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "littlecc36"
        <littlecc36@y...> wrote:
        > Hello! I'am new at this please any advise on how to find
        information
        > I would appericated. Espically how to to get free infomation. Thank
        > you all
      • Nancy Mancuso
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2003
          ---Hello,
          This is to the National Archives of Canada!!!
          http://www.archives.ca/08/08_e.html

          http://platinum.yahoo.com