Message from List Admin to all members

  • Tina Stedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 9:39 AM
      Dear List Members:

      This message is of HIGH IMPORTANCE, but is NOT to be further
      discussed on this list. Any comments you have should be sent
      directly to:

      Tina Stedman at tolksteel@...
      for, to research our ancestors.

      The simple issue is that our mailing list is for genealogical
      research and not for political discussions. Equivalent political
      situations have been known to cause significant disturbances and
      needed intervention by the list owners.

      Your anticipated cooperation is appreciated.

      Let's keep these lists as a "haven" - a place where we can go to do
      our research, and where we can leave the outside world "outside". If
      you choose to discuss the current situation with list member
      friends, please do so directly and not on the list.

      Thanks!

      Tina Stedman
      List Administrator