Re: new member question

  • Rebecca Betz-Festa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      There are several helpful articles on ancestry.com with links to
      other articles and suggestions (you may have to cut and paste the
      link):

      http://www.ancestry.com/library/view/columns/tips/66.asp

      If the link doesn't work go to ancestry.com > Genealogy Help > in the
      Search Text box type "oral history" and you will get a listing of a
      number of articles about oral histories.

      Hope this helps you and good luck with your project.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "normajean1232001"