Re: new member and questions

  • tfw4321
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
      -Brian, did you know that the USGS has a data base that has every
      place that is in the US. Creek name, fork in the road,ect. then see
      if the records were moved to a larger town near by or the county.
      local historical groups are great help. T-- In
      genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Robbins <deimos1@m...>"