questions about Nunley

  • jvmeans@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      Hi,
      I have been working on my and my husband's family trees for several years and I have come to a "brick wall" with someone from my husband's side of the family. The person in question is a Robert "Bob" Nunley born est. 1850-1871 in either Mississippi or Alabama. He was married at least twice, to Betty Champion and her sister Peggy "Peg" Champion (1871-1955). He had two children with Peggy (Elmon and Reba) and five with Betty (Willis M., Bulah, Ramer, Dee, and John) Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I have tried and came up empty-handed with most resources.

      Thank you,
      Vickie Means
      SC