PHOEBE LANCTO/LONCTO GADIAN

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      Looking for info on PHOEBE LANCTO/LONCTO GADIAN. She is the daughter
      of my
      gggrandfather, Francois Esaie Lancto (Loncto) and his first wife,
      Flavia
      Bisaillon. This is what I have so far and really am stuck.

      Full Name: Phoebe Lancto (Loncto)
      Date of Birth/Place: New York, 1863
      Died in Massachusetts: April 6, 1893 at 29 years old.
      Married name?: Gadian

      According to the 1880 census (which I have a copy of)
      (also LDS file has last name spelled LONCTO), she was living with her
      father,
      sister Esther (age 15), brother Esaie, JR. (Xie) (age 13) and step
      mother,
      DELIA (CARDINAL)
      LANCTO/LONCTO (who is my gggrandmother) as well as various half
      brothers and
      sisters.

      In 1863, at age 29 she died in Massachsuetts and buried
      at St. Michaels in Springfield MA under the name of
      PHOEBE GADIAN.. (which I have a picture of also) which is the family
      plot.
      (Francois-Esaie and Delia are also buried)

      Now I am having a problem trying to find where, when, who she married
      and if
      there were any children and etc.
      HELP!!!
      Lfelixthekat