Looking for John Stotts' parents--my great-grandparents

  • Ann <ann_on_line@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi!

      My name is Ann Stotts Nix. I am a 35 year old stay-at-home military
      wife and mom of three currently living in San Antonio, Texas. My
      parents are Bill (Almeran Ferd) Stotts, deceased, and Jenettie Jessup
      Stotts of San Augustine County, Texas. My dad was born on November
      15, 1910 to John Stotts and Minnie Prince Stotts in rural Shelby
      County, Texas. John Stotts was born in 1876 and was shot to death in
      Shelby County in 1921. He is buried at the Mt. Olive Cemetery in
      Shelby County, Texas. I am looking for his family. I know nothing
      of them. Does anyone have any advice or information about the Stotts
      family? The 1850 census from Shelby County, Texas lists three
      Stotts: Mary Stotts, Susan Stotts, and Washington Stotts. Since
      Washington Stotts was 15 in 1850, he could possibly have been my
      great-grandfather. I have no evidence to support this. Any ideas?

      Sincerely,
      Ann Nix