Looking to go back further than My grandfather

  • Linda Lou Flewin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hi Guys, hope you can help me, am looking for Messoms in New Brunswick,Nova Scotia and Natick,MA....trying to find a connection with my grandfather Jim Messom who lived and died in Gaspereau, Annapolis Nova Scotia....Lightfoots,Harvie's are also involved but later on sometime...any help getting started would be appreciated.

      I know there are Messoms buried in England back in the 1700'S and there are Messoms in Jamaica but what the connection is I know.

      Many Thanks for your help