Harman/Harmon- Bowen Families

  • mikeharman491 <mikeharman491@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      Looking for any info. on Harmon/Harman/Bowen families in and around
      Tenn. in 1790-1830, in Ind. 1830-1848. My gg-grandfather was Henry
      Harmon b.1802 in Tenn?, gg-grandmother was Sarah (A?) Bowen
      supposedly b. in Tenn? in 1802, They were married between 1821 and
      1827 also in Tenn?. According to Iowa census records they had several
      children born in Tenn.and Ind. I am trying to find anything I can on
      them and their parents and siblings. Any help/leads greatly
      appreciated. Thanks Mike Harman
    • Michael Carson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2003
        Hello Mike:

        If you go over to my site
        http://www.oldcitydirectory.com and scroll down under
        the Our Free Onsite Lookups and Resources and click on
        the link that says Lookups by state, I have a
        volunteer listed on my site that does lookups at the
        TN Archives on a regular bases. This is volunteer work
        so there is no charge for this service (she may
        however ask you to reimburse her for copying charges,
        but I am not sure) If you send her as much information
        as you have, she would be more than happy to assist
        you in finding your family.

        Good Luck

        Helene
        http://www.oldcitydirectory.com