Re: [Genealogy Research Club] (no subject)

  • Norm Vine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      Shauna, write to me direcly at Norm7992@... and I will try to give you some ideas.
      shaunamg@... wrote:I am getting started in genealogy, I was wondering if I could get some advice

      on where to begin. I have been looking into a website at <A HREF="www.123genealogy.com">
      www.123genealogy.com</A> could you please let me know if this is a good webiste
      to start out with, or if there is something else I should look into. I am
      also real interested in writing my own family history. Does anybody know of
      any cd roms or videos in genealogy research. I like cd rom's and videos
      better than reading online. Thanks for your help and time

      shauna

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT