Tatro family of Oregon

  • chey1958_ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2003
      Good Morning: I am researching my family tree and have come to a brick
      wall. Wondering if anyone can help me with some information or
      suggestion s to how to get around this brick wall.

      Need ANY information on the following Tatro family-My cousin, George
      Tatro son of Henry C Tatro and Viola Courtwright who moved to
      Portland, Oregon from Minnesota when Geo was a small child. Geo
      married Vera MacIntosh in 192? (something) and also looking for
      information on their son Delbert who was born in 1930 and married a
      lady named Louise Yeager? They had 2 children ?(perhaps more)

      Thanks in advance for any help you may be willing to offer.