Re: Searching for more information

  • outofthefire
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2003
      Thanks, Bill. I set up my homepage with one of the web
      page templates on Geocities (I think they have removed
      that particular template since I built it
      initially...) and have been using HTML to update it.
      To write the genealogy pages, I found a program
      on-line that transfers GEDCOM files to HTML format. In
      part of the conversion process, it places a link to
      that company's web page on each tree. If for some
      reason that doesn't work, it is the GedBrowser program
      from Misbach.

      Hope this helps. You can E-mail me at
      outofthefire@... if you have any additional
      questions.