Updated Genealogy Services, Plus New Directories

  • illya_it
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      What better way to kick off the year than with a redesigned Genealogy
      Today! We spent the past few months reorganizing the entire site,
      adding enhanced navigation and developing a bunch of new features.

      The whole site is broken down into four basic sections: Getting
      Started for visitors who are brand new to genealogy; Family History
      for researchers concerned with recent heritage more than deep
      ancestry; Research Tools for genealogists who like to dig back
      generation upon generation; and Advanced Topics for professionals,
      including librarians and educators.

      In addition, we launched two new mega-directories: Surname Finders
      and Genealogy Planet. Surname Finders provides access to resources
      for over 60,000 surnames and counting. Genealogy Planet provides
      access to resources for every country on all seven major continents!

      Best wishes for a fabulous 2003!
      - illya

      Illya D'Addezio

      Genealogy Today