Hello, Newbie here

  • Christy Connor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hello,

      My name is Christy Connor (England). I have for the last year at least have
      been researching my family ties. So far I have found very little
      information. But the following list of surnames is what I have from my own
      knowledge and from members for my family.

      Arrowood
      England
      Kolar
      Steele (not sure of the spelling on that one)

      There are a few more surnames, but do not know them off the top of my head.

      Christy