Butler/Hicks/Dunlap

  • Dacia Franklin-Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Looking for any info on the Butler/Hicks/Dunlap line from Comanche County, TX.
      Charlie Wilson BUTLER b: 8 Jun 1873 in Bastrop Co TX married Martha Edna DUNLAP b: 01 Jan 1875 in Comanche Co TX. They had eight children:

      1.. Opal Butler MCCULLOUGH b: 1-18-1898 in Comanche TX
      2.. Isla Mae BUTLER b: 30 May 1896 in Comanche Co TX
      3.. Herbert R BUTLER b: 30 Aug 1899 in Comanche Co TX
      4.. Elbert Lee BUTLER b: 11 Nov 1901 in Comanche Co TX
      5.. Cora Buna BUTLER b: 14 Aug 1906 in Comanche Co TX
      6.. Johnnie Jennette BUTLER b: 26 June 1911
      7.. Hugh Wilson BUTLER b: 20 Mar 1913 in Comanche Co TX
      8.. Thomas Dale BUTLER b: 28 Apr 1915 in Comanche Co TX
      Isla Mae married Joseph A. Hicks on 11-12-1916.

      Anyone have info on these names?

      Sincerely,

      Dacia Franklin-Hicks

    • Dacia Franklin-Hicks