Re: [Genealogy Research Club] my names

  • Patty Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi, I am also searching for Davis's. My mothers mother was Edna Loretta
      Davis. Her father was Joesph Davis. Edna's birthday was february 23, 1896 in
      Philadelphia, Pennsylavania and her father Joseph was bor 1874. no month or
      day and no place of birth. I would appriciate any information you might have
      on the Davis's. I have been looking for a long time.I have been trying to
      find any information on Joseph Davis, but have had no luck. Thanking you in
      advance. Please email any information to PatriciaNelson71@.... Thank
      you.

      Patty

      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup