my names

  • Nola <dolphinluva2002@yahoo.com.au>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hello Group,
      My names i am searching are,
      Langford,Box,Thorne,Russell,Vincent,Eapps,Davis,Evans and Davies,
      if anyone can help please email me.
    • Kaye Crettenden
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2003
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nola
        <dolphinluva2002@y...>" <dolphinluva2002@y...> wrote:
        > Hello Group,
        > My names i am searching are,
        > Langford,Box,Thorne,Russell,Vincent,Eapps,Davis,Evans and Davies,
        > if anyone can help please email me.

        Nola,
        know of a Langford/Vincent descendant in Victoria. Email me and I'll
        give you her details.
        Kaye.
      • Patty Nelson
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2003
          Hi, I have a Edna Loretta Davis and a Joseph Davis. Does any of those names
          sound familar. Edna was born in Pa. Please send any information that you
          might have on them. Thanking you in advance.

          Patty

          >From: "Kaye Crettenden" <kayec@...>
          >To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: my names
          >Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 09:16:38 -0000
          >
          >--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nola
          ><dolphinluva2002@y...>" <dolphinluva2002@y...> wrote:
          > > Hello Group,
          > > My names i am searching are,
          > > Langford,Box,Thorne,Russell,Vincent,Eapps,Davis,Evans and Davies,
          > > if anyone can help please email me.
          >
          >Nola,
          >know of a Langford/Vincent descendant in Victoria. Email me and I'll
          >give you her details.
          >Kaye.

        • Norm Vine
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2003
            You need to provide more information to get help. Norm

            Kaye Crettenden <kayec@...> wrote:--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nola
            <dolphinluva2002@y...>" <dolphinluva2002@y...> wrote:
            > Hello Group,
            > My names i am searching are,
            > Langford,Box,Thorne,Russell,Vincent,Eapps,Davis,Evans and Davies,
            > if anyone can help please email me.

            Nola,
            know of a Langford/Vincent descendant in Victoria. Email me and I'll
            give you her details.
            Kaye.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • debra philp
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2003
              hi my surnames i know of are philp banes phillippi//// keys ruse kiger crago these are the one i know of so far in my family i dont much that back yet iam still working on it thanks

              Norm Vine <norm7992@...> wrote:You need to provide more information to get help. Norm

              Kaye Crettenden wrote:--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nola